Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome!

After finding out that I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), I immediately began looking for blogs out there to get a feel for what I was going to go through. And what I've found astounds me, because every person that has RA has their own story. So, I thought I would add my own to the mix. I have yet to find someone out there with the same story as mine...

One other thing I noticed, was RA awareness (and other invisible illnesses) need all the help they can get and I want to be one of the many voices out there helping raise awareness for these diseases.

So here's my story...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! I found your blog through a comment you left on Christina's blog (http://www.curlybones.com/) - and I see you've already found mine! I just wanted to say hi and that I think you're right - in the three years I've been learning about RA, the only thing I can say I've learned for sure is that everyone experiences RA differently. And I'm so glad that you feel brave enough to share your experiences! I'm going to catch up on your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete